Monday 7 December 2009

I'm a Celebrity rats

What do you think about the fuss about celebrities catching and eating a rat on "I'm a celebrity - get me outta here!" It seems that animals rights folk are up in arms about the whole thing. I've got to be honest with you - most of the things those celebrities get asked to eat on that program are ...disgusting. Bugs and creepy crawlies - Yuk!

It seems it's ok to eat crawlie slimy things - even alive - but don't you dare go catching and eating some cute furry thing. Hmmm are rats cute and furry? Well not to me but you know what I mean.

The whole point of the program is that the celebs have a tough time in the jungle - so if they had the initiative to catch and eat a rat I can't see why there should be a fuss. It's not as if rats are cute is it !!

No comments: